Forestwest has been manufacturing, selling and improving on Kinetic Log Splitter for over 15 years. We have been selling to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA, etc. Before we start selling to a new market, we always test the Forestwest log splitter with local firewoods to make SURE they can handle them.
For those who don't know much about kinetic log splitter, here are the 6 main benefits for choosing the Forestwest kinetic log splitter over other ones:
1. THE FULL CYCLE TIME ON A KINETIC LOG SPLITTER IS AS LITTLE AS 2.5 SECONDS,
2. THE KINETIC LOG SPLITTERS ARE STRONGER WHEN POWERED BY THE SAME CAPACITY MOTOR.
3. THIS KIND OF LOG SPLITTER REQUIRES MINIMUM MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE.
4. FORESTWEST HAS BEEN TESTING OUR KINETIC LOG SPLITTER WITH ALL SORTS OF FIREWOOD.
5. FORESTWEST PROVIDES BOTH ELECTRIC AND PETROL LOG SPLITTERS.
6. KINETIC TECHNOLOGY IS NOTHING NEW. IT HAS BEEN TESTED FOR MANY YEARS.
Check the testing videos made by ourselves, or shared to us by our happy customers, and rest assured that when you choose the Forestwest Log Splitters, you are in good hands. Feel free to contact our friendly staff if you have any questions.
Lift Gate Service
The lift gate service provides a safe method to unload heavy and bulky products to the ground. For products over 150lbs, a lift gate service fee ($95) is NOT included in the estimated shipping cost.
If you DO NOT have the equipment or manpower to unload the products, please contact us Before or After you place the order, we can help you arrange this service.