All goods sold by Forestwest will carry a min. 1 year warranty (3 months for commercial use), regardless of the manufacturer's warranty.
Forestwest will warrant products against faulty workmanship or defective materials. You can lodge a claim under this Warranty and any apparent fault, except for calibration, can be assessed by Forestwest within the Warranty Period covered for the product purchased by you provided that you meet the following conditions:
- All warranties are on a Part Only basis.
- The product is of merchantable quality and was used in a good working environment.
- You must produce the original invoice or other proof of purchase document disclosing the purchase date.
- All costs of return postage, transport and freight to and from Forestwest are paid by the customer.
- Warranty is only given to the original owner and is not transferrable.
- The product is free from defect in material and has not been misused, adjusted or serviced by any person other than a person or organization authorized by Forestwest.
This warranty does not apply to any part, which in the option of Forestwest was defective because of improper maintenance, improper assembly, alterations, abuse, negligence or accident.
What is not covered in this warranty:
- Installation of non-Forestwest parts.
- Fair wear and tear.
- Damage which results from improper storage.
- Damage caused by incorrect fuels or lubricants.
- Disassembly, adjusting or repairing of the vehicle in any way so as to adversely affect its safety or reliability.
- Competition or racing.
- Abuse or misuse.
- Failure to service and maintain the unit at regular intervals.
- Parts purchases, consumable components, and accessories [such as chains, carry bags, batteries, hoses, grinding discs, mats, nets, belts, cables, stands, wheels, blades, tubs, safety gear etc.
- Repairing or carrying out work on the product by any person other than a person or organization authorized by Forestwest.
How to claim warranty:
- Contact Forestwest.
- Provide clear photographs or video of the defect together with purchase invoice, and send it to email@example.com.
- Our customer service team will be able check and get back to you as soon as possible. If it is a genuine warranty claim, Forestwest Canada Ltd will replace the parts.
Please note: It is the owners' responsibility to ensure that all nuts and bolts are tight and chain and cable adjustments are correct. If you are unsure about any aspects of this warranty please contact Forestwest.