Forestwest's new bench-top drill press is lightweight and hobbyist friendly. The drill press features our global patented cross-pattern precision laser guide system and unique built-in LED work light, it's cost-effective, easy to use, simple to set-up, and incredibly user-friendly. This bench drill press is also purpose-built for the hobbyist end of the spectrum, allowing you to take on the lighter loads of drill pressing - fantastic for small furniture making projects - without the hassle of a large scale, virtually immobile piece of industrial machinery.
- 4-Pole motor produces double the torque of standard 2-pole motors.
- Standard bayonet-style light fitting mounted in the drill head creates improved lighting on the drill press table.
- Global patented cross-pattern precision laser light & unique built-in LED work light, Alignment & centering guide.
- One-piece drive spindle design (instead of using a tapered drill arbor) improves drive to transfer and concentricity.
- Micro-switch built into pulley cover means it can't be accidentally turned on when changing speeds.
|Motor||1/2HP (375W), 110V, 3.4Amps|
|Spindle Speed||740-3,140 RPM|
|Working Table||7-7/8" x 7-7/8"|
|Base||13-3/8" x 8-1/4"|
|Net Weight/ Gross Weight||55 lbs/ 59 lbs|
|Packing Size||22" x 16" x 11"|
Lift Gate Service
The lift gate service provides a safe method to unload heavy and bulky products to the ground. For products over 150lbs, a lift gate service fee ($95) is NOT included in the estimated shipping cost.
If you DO NOT have the equipment or manpower to unload the products, please contact us Before or After you place the order, we can help you arrange this service.