This 5-speed Wood Lathe is intentionally simple - there's very little that can go wrong with this machine. This mini woodturning lathe has been specially designed for the entrance to intermediate hobbyist woodworkers.
But what makes it special is that we tested every feature to ensure the tiny touch is way ahead of the competition while maintaining a rugged, reliable design.
- 2MT morse tapers hold your workpiece securely.
- 3 pully system assures greater versatility in spindle speeds.
- Serious capacity with 3/4HP (550W) of power at spindle speeds of up to 3400rpm.
- A punchy motor and the fixed head design ensures it performs smoothly.
- Perfect for any woodturner to move their lathe around or has space restrictions.
- Accessories include Faceplate, Drive spur, Live center, Knock out bar, and Tool kit.
- Available to increase the distance between centers by 18" to 40".
|Motor||3/4HP (550W), 110V, 5Amps|
|Spindle Speed||520, 900, 1400, 2150, 3400 RPM|
|Thread Size||M30 x 3.5mm, 8 TPI/ inch|
|Net Weight/ Gross Weight||70 lbs/ 77 lbs|
|Packing Size||34" x 19" x 13"|
Lift Gate Service
The lift gate service provides a safe method to unload heavy and bulky products to the ground. For products over 150lbs, a lift gate service fee ($95) is NOT included in the estimated shipping cost.
If you DO NOT have the equipment or manpower to unload the products, please contact us Before or After you place the order, we can help you arrange this service.