3-Step Variable Speed means you're no longer at the mercy of the simple manual three pully system. If you need the best possible level of control, maximizing your accuracy and the perfection of your turning for any project you can dream of, then variable speed is essential. It puts the power in your hands and put simply, it's the future of woodworking.
- 2MT morse tapers (hollow so you can use a long-hole drill through the center) hold your workpiece securely.
- Serious capacity with 3/4HP (550W) of power at variable spindle speeds of up to 3500rpm.
- Accessories include Faceplate, Drive spur, Live center, Knock out bar, and Tool kit.
- Specifically designed to fit the industry standard and the widest possible range of accessories.
- Time-tested design and built for reliability.
- Available to increase the distance between centers by 18" to 40".
|Motor||3/4HP (550W), 110V, 5Amps|
|Spindle Speed||450 - 3,500 RPM|
|Thread Size||1 inch, 8 TPI/ inch|
|Net Weight/ Gross Weight||70lbs/ 77 lbs|
|Packing Size||34" x 19" x 13"|
Lift Gate Service
The lift gate service provides a safe method to unload heavy and bulky products to the ground. For products over 150lbs, a lift gate service fee ($95) is NOT included in the estimated shipping cost.
If you DO NOT have the equipment or manpower to unload the products, please contact us Before or After you place the order, we can help you arrange this service.