A great value-for-money extractor for home workshop use. It has a 2HP motor that is rated to flow up to 1,790CFM. The larger motor and 12" impeller create extra capacity making it generally suitable for extraction of a single large dust-volume generating machine at any one time like planing or heavy-duty routing where one of the inlets can be blocked off for maximum suction through one path.
- Two-bag vertical dust collector.
- Powerful 2 HP, 120V heavy-duty TEFC motor and solid construction to effectively handle the collection of wood chips and sawdust.
- 1,790 CFM air suction capacity.
- The nylon filter and collection bags which can filter down to 15 microns.
- Single 5in dust outlet with a twin 4in Y-piece supplied to extract dust simultaneously from two machines.
|Motor||2HP, 110V, 13.6Amps, TEFC|
|Static Pressure (Inch of Water)||8"|
|Inlet Diameter||1 x 5" with 2 x 4" Y-piece|
|Bag Capacity||153L (5.4CF/ 40.4Gal)|
|Net Weight/ Gross Weight||104 lbs/ 112 lbs|
|Assembled Size||35' x 21" x 71"|
|Packing Size||36" x 23" x 23"|
Lift Gate Service
The lift gate service provides a safe method to unload heavy and bulky products to the ground. For products over 150lbs, a lift gate service fee ($95) is NOT included in the estimated shipping cost.
If you DO NOT have the equipment or manpower to unload the products, please contact us Before or After you place the order, we can help you arrange this service.